Welcome - the map below is reporting Ship detail and location as transmitted by their AIS (Automatic Identification System) transponder.
Here are some some suggestions on how to best use the map:
- Use the browser scroll bars to center the map in your browser window, or click Map here or above.
- Use the mouse pointer to move the map within the browser window by holding down the left mouse button and moving the pointer to reposition the map.
- Use the controls in the upper left hand corner of the map to zoom in and out, or as another way to move the map.
- Move the mouse pointer over a ship balloon icon to see the name of the ship.
- Left click on a pointer balloon to see details about the ship.
- For a complete description of the Automatic Indentification System (AIS), click on AIS
- Ship details that show [Share code: lb] are being reported by this AIS receive site.
- If ship movement stops, hit your browser "Refresh" button. There is a built in time out on the map.